Sunday, September 7, 2014

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL 6x6 mini album..(Charleston,SC...2010)

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL mini album created for my friend Dawn Young in Charleston,South Carolina.  Her husband Fred  was a veteran so this is the only way I had to show her my friendship...making a patriotic mini album for her.  (Something to remember about my friend Dawn,her birthday is on the 20th of September...ONE month before mine...yup...she is class 1950 like me). Miss her lots!!!



A mini,within a mini to hold extra photos...




Lots of tags for journaling and photos...

Journaling and photo space...

TAGS for extra photos...





1 comment:

frezja said...

troppo forte!!!! come hai fatto occhielli cosi? con un atrezzo adatto ? lol, bellissimooooo! ma questo mini hai fatto in USA o gia in Italy?