Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Step4Step....ALTERED TAG... (Art Journaling Italia)..

Primo passo/first step:  Recycled clothes tag coated with  gesso.  (I must thank my creative buddy Melania Scalfaro for getting my creative juices flowing again)! It has about two and a half months that I have not created anything!...I have some carpal tunnel issues going on...and waiting for my procedure!

Secondo passo/second step:  I a stencil and Texture Paste to create texture and Pearl Ex (pigment powder) to give the tag some color.  I used a thick brush to brush the pigments on,and used a smaller brush with water to set the pigment.  Isn't this effect cool?

Terzo passo/third step:  We were to randombly add two pieces of lace...

Passo quatro/fourth step:  We were to spray on color,and use charms.  I actually sprayed the tag and lace with dylusion inks,and it was a disaster!..The colors mudded!...So I used my heat embossing tool to melt the glue under the lace.  Once the lace was off the tag I re-sprayed the lace until I got my desired color!...At that point,I used my glue gun to glue down my lace and charms!...Happy Valentine to you all!

Close up of charms...


No comments: