Monday, August 17, 2015

PANAMA'...Scrapbooking layout

One of my very first layouts...because I was given my first big digital camera by my husband Carlo...it was for my 56th birthday!...I got to try it out in Panama'...in 2006.   Uno delle mie prime LO ...avevo avuto la mia prima macchina fotografica "grande" dal mio marito Carlo.  Me lo aveva regalato per il mio compleanno...eh si...56!

Isn't this scrapbooking paper cool?  Una carta fatta appositamente per il mio layout...



Lovely photos of Panama'...Carlo and me...with the Miraflores Locks (Panama' Canal) in the background.  The Pollera and Montuno...our national costume...Old and New Panama'...and the CHIVA...the Panamanian buses.  Bellissime foto di Panama'...Carlo ed me a las esclusas di Miraflores (Canale di Panama')...La pollera e montuno...costume di Panama'.  Panama' vecchia e nuova.  E la CHIVA...il bus Panamense....h.

No comments: