Monday, August 17, 2015

PANAMA'...Scrapbooking layouts...

This is my favorite LAYOUT and I continue to post it.  It's the Panama' Canal...Continuo a condividere questo LO proprio perche e' la mia preferita in assoluto,il Canale di Panama'.

Taking a walk along the beach...like two BEACH BUMS!...Passeggiata in riva al mare....

My auntie Yuckie invited us for ...POSTRE in the GAMBOA RAIN FOREST.  Mia zia Miriam ci ha invitato per il POSTRE al GAMBOA RAIN FOREST...(mia cugina Michelle,Carlo,mia zia e me...)


One day I will finish these layouts...got to give them a title...lovely view out the the windors right?  Un giorno dovrei finire queste due LO...dovrei darli un titolo,una data e dovre dire ..come sono belle queste fotografie...al ROYAL DECAMERON a Panama'...



LOVE the use of 4 photos  on my layouts...FLORES IN PANAMA'...Quanto mi piace usare 4 foto insieme...FLORES EN PANAMA'...


No comments: