Saturday, November 7, 2015

WARPED BIG SHOT "CUTTING PLATES"

I had some problems with my Big Shot cutting plates...they were SO WARPED and I had the feeling they would have broken from one minute to the other...so,when I FINALLY saw an intresting video on youtube..I decided to try following the video. Avevo dei problemi con i PAD del mio Big Shot,erano diventati duri e curvi. Avevo proprio paura che nel bel mezzo di un lavoro,si potessero rompere.  Non decidevo MAI cosa fare,finche' non ho visto un tutorial su youtube e ho deciso di seguirlo...
SCRATCHED and WARPED pads.  Accidenti!...Guardate come sono rovinati vero?
I used a hard toothbrush with dish soap to get all the paper and whatever else were in the cracks of the cutting plate.  Ho usato uno spazzolino da denti per pulire tutto cio' che potevo (carta e quant'altro). Direi,che molto e' venuto via.
I filled a container with some HOT faucet water. (The hot water helped soften the cutting plates).  Ho riempito una bacinella con acqua CALDA del rubinetto. (L'acqua calda ha ammorbidito le "cutting plates").
At this point,I tried to press the cutting plate down with my hands,and also added a POT with water on the top to try to straighten out the pad.  A questo punto,ho cercato di tenere pressato il cutting plate con le mie mani,inoltre ho messo un peso sopra per carcare di tenerlo il piu' piatto possibile.
I must say...the cutting plate did straighten out a bit and did not get completely flat, BUT they did get much softer and flessibile.  The "cutting plate'  goes through my Big Shot much easier. I must do this often...Devo dire...che il cutting plate e' non e' diventato completamente piu' piatto,MA direi che si e' ammorbidito molto ed e' diventato molto piu' fessibile.  Ora,funziona molto meglio di prima. Chissa' se durera' ancora per un po'?...esperimento...RIUSCITO!






No comments: