Monday, March 28, 2016

3x3 EASTER BUNNY NOTECARDS...

I made these cutest little notecards/placeholders for our Easter table...my children and husband really appreciate this surprise!!!.. (I am participating to the #111 EASTER challenge at: www.letscreatechallenges.blogspot.it)
.Ho creato questi piccoli bigliettini per la mia tavola di Pasqua, e non solo li ho usati per dare gli auguri a mio marito e  figli...ma li ho anche usati come segnaposto...devo dire che sono stati molto graditi...
But of course...my Easter baskets filled with chocolates and my easter bunny notecards...were really a HIT!...Ma guardate qui..graditissimo il mio EASTER BASKET pieno di cioccolatini e i miei bigliettini con EASTER BUNNIES...(DIES/FUSTELLE...Tim Holtz movers and shapers mini bunny & bow #657486. (Mini rosette #101423)
EASTER BUNNY notecard/placecard.





No comments: