Wednesday, October 21, 2015

65 anni/years...WOW!

DELISH present right?... Eh si...e ricevere una torta cosi' come regalo era il massimo...giusto?
Oh well,I am 65 years old! (October 20,1950)...What can I say about how I feel?...GREAT!...The only one I can thank is God for this experience.  I feel happy... and I feel GRATEFUL for my life.  Being able to celebrate with my husband and children is the most beautiful thing anyone could ever ask for!...Great celebration with my family...lots of home made pizza..."rustico"...spumante and pastries did the trick...!  Again...happy birthday to me...woo hoo!!!   E va bene...ho compiuto 65 anni...eh si!  E ringrazio solo Dio per questo bellissimo dono della vita.  Mi sento molto GRATA....e molto contenta.  Poter festeggiare con il mio marito e figli e' la cosa piu' bella che ci sia nel mondo.  Ho preparato molta pizza...rustici e pasticcini!...Eh si!...ed ovviamente c'era lo spumante!  Ancora...tantissimi auguri a ME..per i miei 65 anni di vita!!!

No comments: