Thursday, October 15, 2015

"DIA DEL MUERTO"....HALLOWEEN CARD for Craft and Smash....

This is one of the most exciting experience I am writing about.  I have been asked to join the Craft and Smash www.craftandsmash.blogspot.com ...DESIGN TEAM...!!! Woo hoo!!!...Well,even if I have been asked to join a couple of design teams,I have never,ever felt up to it,because,I see so much awesome talent out there on the web!...I do this as a hobby,because it makes me happy...it keeps my mind busy and full of colors and I have a "thing" for learning so many new techniques.  I can't keep doing "only one thing" at a time...my mind and  curiosity keeps wanting me  to explore more and more . That is why,I don't feel competent enough to be in a DT team.  BUT...a very wonderful friend got me started in swaps...and always told me "I was ok".  And had me explore things I would have never,ever in a million years know I could do...yes,she thought me how to ...THINK OUT OF THE BOX"...so...thank you my friend Melania Scalfaro...love you...h. ......E' tempo per iniziare una nuova avventura con il Design Team di CRAFT AND SMASHwww.craftandsmash.blogspot.com.  Eh si...non ho mai voluto accettare di far parte di un DT perche non mi sono mai sentita all'altezza e sinceramente, "la" fuori,ce' tanto talento!!!  Questo per me,e e solo un hobby...perche a me piace...mi rende felice...perche mi tiene la mente attiva e piena di colori e progetti (anche se MOLTI progetti rimango LI ma ci sono).  Non riesco a fare solo una cosa...ho sempre voglia di imparare nuove tecniche,e combino molti pasticci...ma va bene cosi'...Qualche anno fa'...ho conosciuto una ragazza sul web...e si chiama Melania Scalfaro...lei mi invito' piu' di una volta a fare delle SFIDE e SWAP  con lei.  SFIDE/SWAP...ma cosa erano MAI!!!...Mi invito' a fare delle cose MAI sentite...e cosi' ho imparato a spingermi sempre piu' in la'...sia con tecniche nuove, sia con ricerche varie su ogni tema che suggeriva...ok Mel...hai vinto TU...speriamo di non deluderti...thanks...h.
A proposito!!!  Ce' una sfida molto divertente sul blog di...Craft and Smash...TESCHI!
Hey y'all!!!  There is a fun challenge going on the Craft and Smash blog...SKULLS...fun right?...Well,let's start creating ...it's Halloween time!

1 comment:

LittlefrogRanocchia said...

Congratulazioni cara ! Benvenuta ! Love it !